Looking for a good breakfast recipe for your busy schedule? We’ve got a simple recipe for delicious breakfast muffins that are packed with protein and easy to make during your meal prep!
- 12 eggs
- 12 pieces of cooked bacon
- 8 asparagus spears (raw, chopped into pieces)
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease 12 cups of a regular muffin pan.
- Lay a strip of bacon in each muffin cup, pushing down. It will overhang outside.
- Crack an egg in every cup.
- Distribute the asparagus evenly throughout each cup.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes for soft eggs, 15-17 for hard eggs.
Share with us how this recipe turns out by tagging us @NAKOAlife and #luckywelivenakoa
Photo credit: ahealthylifeforme.com